Where can I find a qualified professional to carry out my air tightness test?

The air tightness tests should be carried out by a person certified by an independent third party. e.g. the National Standards Authority of Ireland (NSAI) or equivalent. Below is a link to a list of NSAI certified air tightness testers.

>>>> https://www.nsai.ie/certification/agrement-certification/air-tightness-testing/

You can find profiles for NSAI certified air tightness testers on our website at the below link.

>>>> https://bertech.ie/air-tightness/

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top