BER Assessors

Are you selling, letting, retrofitting or building and need a SEAI registered BER Assessor?

Heat Pump Technical Advisors

Are you thinking of upgrading your home with a heat pump system? First you will need a SEAI registered technical advisor.


Do you need to talk to a suppliers of energy efficient materials or equipment?

SEAI Registered Contractors

Are you thinking of carrying out an energy upgrade on your home or building? 

Air Tightness Testing

Do you need an air tightness test? You can find NSAI certified air tightness testers here!

Thermal Modelling

Does the design of your building need a junction thermally modelled. You can click here to find the list of NSAI certified thermal modellers.