Energy upgrades & Grant Support
"We help homeowners with energy upgrades to achieve a warm, comfortable, Energy efficient home"
Would you like to manage your own home energy upgrade by availing of the individual SEAI grants?
We can assist you on your energy upgrade journey from the initial survey and planning through to the final Building Energy Rating (BER). We want to ensure the process runs smoothly by supporting you during the entire time. We will help you with your upgrade choices, grant process, building energy rating calculations & supporting evidence.
There are a range of generous SEAI grants available towards energy upgrades for your home. They are roof and wall insulation, heating controls, heat pump systems, solar thermal and solar PV. You can find out all of the details on the SEAI website.
The process is outlined in the following key steps:
- We carry out an initial home energy survey, BER assessment and technical advisory report for the heat pump grant (if required) & discussion with you on your plans for upgrading, individual grants available, other potential works which are not grant aided, etc.
- We provide an energy assessment report and follow up call to discuss the findings.
- We will check if the renovation works are in compliance with Paragraph 2.3 “Major Renovation”, Technical Guidance Document (TGD) Part L 2019 and advise accordingly.
- You can use the BERtech.ie community and website to find reputable contractors / suppliers in your area and arrange for site surveys by them as appropriate.
- You request and finalise quotations from contractors / suppliers and determine availability.
- We will assist you with grant applications.
- You project manage and supervise the contractors works.
- We will assist you with collation of the required documentation from contractors / suppliers to support the building energy rating calculations.
- We will carry out the final building energy rating.
- You pay full cost of works.
- We will assist you to draw down the SEAI grants.
TELL US ABOUT YOUR PROJECT!
Hi…. Tell us a little about your project and we will get back to you as soon as possible with some information on how we can help.